Nadine Coyle might lose bar to unpaid taxes
Los Angeles: Singer Nadine Coyle, member of Girls Aloud, is on the verge of losing her Irish theme bar here to 100,000 pounds in unpaid taxes.
Her father Niall, who helps run the watering hole, hasn`t paid a penny in property rates since the bar opened. Tax officials could now confiscate the one million pounds-worth property and put it on auction in April unless the massive bill, including a fine of 20,000 pounds, is settled, reported thesun.co.uk
"They need to pay the entire balance including all penalties and interest to avoid a tax sale," said Orange County treasurer Shari Freidenrich.
Coyle is set to net a fortune from the Girls Aloud ten-year comeback, which starts Saturday with the release of single "Something New".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Gisele Bundchen threaten hubby Tom Brady with divorce?
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!