Nadine Coyle might lose bar to unpaid taxes
Los Angeles: Singer Nadine Coyle, member of Girls Aloud, is on the verge of losing her Irish theme bar here to 100,000 pounds in unpaid taxes.
Her father Niall, who helps run the watering hole, hasn`t paid a penny in property rates since the bar opened. Tax officials could now confiscate the one million pounds-worth property and put it on auction in April unless the massive bill, including a fine of 20,000 pounds, is settled, reported thesun.co.uk
"They need to pay the entire balance including all penalties and interest to avoid a tax sale," said Orange County treasurer Shari Freidenrich.
Coyle is set to net a fortune from the Girls Aloud ten-year comeback, which starts Saturday with the release of single "Something New".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why