Naomi Campbell falls asleep during interview
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell dozed off for almost 10 minutes during an interview with a journalist and blamed jet lag for her fatigue.
Campbell was in here ahead of the launch of the UK version of her reality modelling show `The Face` but it came in the midst of a hectic promotional tour which included stops in New York and Paris, France, reported Contactmusic.
Just six minutes into the interview, the journalist noticed Campbell`s eyes had closed and she was dozing off.
The supermodel, who recently walked out of an interview, apologised for her sneaky sleep, saying, "Sorry, really sorry. That wasn`t your fault. I am so jet lagged."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!