Naomi Campbell falls asleep during interview
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell dozed off for almost 10 minutes during an interview with a journalist and blamed jet lag for her fatigue.
Campbell was in here ahead of the launch of the UK version of her reality modelling show `The Face` but it came in the midst of a hectic promotional tour which included stops in New York and Paris, France, reported Contactmusic.
Just six minutes into the interview, the journalist noticed Campbell`s eyes had closed and she was dozing off.
The supermodel, who recently walked out of an interview, apologised for her sneaky sleep, saying, "Sorry, really sorry. That wasn`t your fault. I am so jet lagged."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside