Naomi Campbell spending 1 million pounds on birthday party
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell is reportedly planning a big Ibiza event for her 43rd birthday and wants Black Eyed Peas, David Guetta to play at the party.
The British model is said to be splashing over 1 million pounds for the party, to be held at Bomba, reported Daily Star.
"The Black Eyed Peas are being lined up to perform and David Guetta will DJ it," a source said.
Kate Moss, Diddy, Leonardo DiCaprio, Demi Moore and Lenny Kravitz are said to be among the guest list.
Campbell is currently dating billionaire Vlad Doronin, who hired a 15th Century fort in India for his 50th birthday in November.
He also flew 200 guests by private jet and paid Diana Ross 500,000 pounds to perform.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!