Naomi Campbell spending 1 million pounds on birthday party
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell is reportedly planning a big Ibiza event for her 43rd birthday and wants Black Eyed Peas, David Guetta to play at the party.
The British model is said to be splashing over 1 million pounds for the party, to be held at Bomba, reported Daily Star.
"The Black Eyed Peas are being lined up to perform and David Guetta will DJ it," a source said.
Kate Moss, Diddy, Leonardo DiCaprio, Demi Moore and Lenny Kravitz are said to be among the guest list.
Campbell is currently dating billionaire Vlad Doronin, who hired a 15th Century fort in India for his 50th birthday in November.
He also flew 200 guests by private jet and paid Diana Ross 500,000 pounds to perform.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors