Naomi Campbell suffered panic attack at London Olympics
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell suffered a panic attack backstage at the Olympics Closing Ceremony in London when she became trapped shortly before she was due to step out in front of the crowd.
The 42-year-old catwalk queen was among the famous faces who took part in a mini catwalk show during the 2012 Games celebrations at the Olympic Stadium in east London, reported Daily Express.
Campbell has now said that she suffered a frightening technical hitch as she was about to take centre stage as part of a celebration of fashion.
"We stood on this truck (before the show). I`m only saying this so everyone will understand that it was not easy. It made me totally nervous, that we were all stuffed into this truck alone. No one from the team (who wasn`t performing) was allowed in.
"There was no one to help you. I got panicked. `Am I standing facing the right way or do I need to face the other way?` It`s best not to ask such questions at moments like that. I only said: `Can anyone help me? I don`t know where I should be.` I was afraid that I would get stuck, and that was the case. But the others weren`t allowed to help me. There was some rule that prohibited it. And so it was; I went back down the stairs and got stuck."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon