Natalie Portman co-creates timepiece for charity
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has helped in designing a luxury watch with Swiss luxury watchmaker Richard Mille. All proceeds will go to Free the Children charity.
The diamond-and-white gold, spider-inspired timepiece was recently unveiled in Geneva, Switzerland.
Only 20 watches will be produced and all proceeds will benefit the charity organisation, for which the "Black Swan" star is an ambassador.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?