Natalie Portman co-creates timepiece for charity
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has helped in designing a luxury watch with Swiss luxury watchmaker Richard Mille. All proceeds will go to Free the Children charity.
The diamond-and-white gold, spider-inspired timepiece was recently unveiled in Geneva, Switzerland.
Only 20 watches will be produced and all proceeds will benefit the charity organisation, for which the "Black Swan" star is an ambassador.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ