Natalie Portman enjoys travelling while shooting
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has shot in many exotic locations all over the world and says that she loves all of those places.
"I absolutely love Berlin. Madrid was amazing, working on `Goya`s Ghosts`, I went to the Prado museum everyday," Bang Showbiz quoted Portman as saying, reports contactmusic.com.
"I learned to love Tunisia during `Star Wars`. The first time we went it was very hot, so it was quite hard, but the second time, I just absolutely fell in love with North Africa. I also really love Santa Fe (in New Mexico, US), `Jane Got a Gun` was shot there," she added.
Portman has starred in films like `Léon: The Professional `, `V for Vendetta` and `Black Swan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!