Natalie Portman enjoys travelling while shooting
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has shot in many exotic locations all over the world and says that she loves all of those places.
"I absolutely love Berlin. Madrid was amazing, working on `Goya`s Ghosts`, I went to the Prado museum everyday," Bang Showbiz quoted Portman as saying, reports contactmusic.com.
"I learned to love Tunisia during `Star Wars`. The first time we went it was very hot, so it was quite hard, but the second time, I just absolutely fell in love with North Africa. I also really love Santa Fe (in New Mexico, US), `Jane Got a Gun` was shot there," she added.
Portman has starred in films like `Léon: The Professional `, `V for Vendetta` and `Black Swan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood