Natalie Portman enjoys travelling while shooting
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has shot in many exotic locations all over the world and says that she loves all of those places.
"I absolutely love Berlin. Madrid was amazing, working on `Goya`s Ghosts`, I went to the Prado museum everyday," Bang Showbiz quoted Portman as saying, reports contactmusic.com.
"I learned to love Tunisia during `Star Wars`. The first time we went it was very hot, so it was quite hard, but the second time, I just absolutely fell in love with North Africa. I also really love Santa Fe (in New Mexico, US), `Jane Got a Gun` was shot there," she added.
Portman has starred in films like `Léon: The Professional `, `V for Vendetta` and `Black Swan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!a
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi