Natalie Portman enjoys travelling while shooting
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has shot in many exotic locations all over the world and says that she loves all of those places.
"I absolutely love Berlin. Madrid was amazing, working on `Goya`s Ghosts`, I went to the Prado museum everyday," Bang Showbiz quoted Portman as saying, reports contactmusic.com.
"I learned to love Tunisia during `Star Wars`. The first time we went it was very hot, so it was quite hard, but the second time, I just absolutely fell in love with North Africa. I also really love Santa Fe (in New Mexico, US), `Jane Got a Gun` was shot there," she added.
Portman has starred in films like `Léon: The Professional `, `V for Vendetta` and `Black Swan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release