Natalie Portman fears tripping on red carpet
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has confessed that she secretly panics about tripping while walking on the red carpet in front of everyone.
It`s tricky, she believes.
"It`s a very serious game. I remember my first red carpet, I felt like I was wearing a costume, it was hilarious. Nowadays, I`m used to it. You just need to look happy even if you`re wearing uncomfortable shoes or a dress you regret having chosen," France`s Madame Figaro magazine quoted Portman as saying.
"My top tip? Looking confident and calm. My biggest fear? Tripping up. When I was pregnant, it was an obsession, I kept repeating to myself, `Don`t fall, don`t fall`," she added.
The 32-year-old has also become the new face of Rouge Dior lipstick and says advertising a red lipstick was an obvious choice for her.
Asked what the colour means to her, she said: "Passion, of course. Confidence, strength, seduction, femininity. It`s the colour of brunettes. When I put red lipstick on, it`s because I want to be admired... by my husband."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman