New Delhi: The nine-day festival of Navratri is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm by Hindus all over the world. During festivals and especially during Navratri, people wish to look their best by donning attractive and stylish outfits,
There is no denying the fact that women get most of the attention in terms of fashion and styling. But Navratri brings a huge opportunity for men too to look insanely dapper. After all, its all about celebrations amidst devotion, get-togethers and dandiya evenings.
Here, we bring to you a few tips that men must follow in order to look more handsome than ever during this Navratri:
* It is the best time of the year to sport a traditional attire. You can simply opt for an ethnic kurta with churidar. It will not only give your look a touch of sophistication but also go with the Navratri spirit. Colour of your outfits can vary based on the colour code specified for this holy period this year.
* Well, this is the time to part ways with your beard. During Navratri, you must try to bring out the dapper in you. And, in order to do that, it is advisable to go clean-shaven. This will also make you look more neat and charming.
* Footwear is the most important thing which has the potential to enhance your look. So, a large amount of attention must be paid while selecting footwear. A traditional jutti will work wonders for you.
* We understand that Navratri is a time for celebrations. But, don't appear out to be too blingy. Keep the colours and accessories to the minimum. Also, don't wear shiny materials as it may make you look weird.
* Before deciding your outfit, you should understand all aspects of your vital stats. This is the time when you will be meeting a lot of people, personally and professionally. So, make sure that your clothes compliment your body.