Navratri and Durga Puja 2016: These TOP 10 SMS messages will make your festival brighter!
The auspicious festival of Navratri and Durga Puja is here and we can’t wait but get completely soaked in the spirit of its vibrancy. The sharad or shardiya Navratri this year started from October 1 and will last till October 10, with Dussehra falling on the 11th of this month. Also, the widely celebrated festival of Durga Puja is from October 6-10, with Mahalaya (September 30th) and Ashtami falling on October 9th this year. You can also check out the complete calendar here:
So, we thought why not help you all with some coolest and best SMS text messages which almost everyone thinks of passing on. Take a look at some of the devotional yet inspiring SMS we thought you would like to send across to your loved ones during the festival. Also, check out the complete Durga Puja chart of this year here:
1. Durga Durga!
Welcome the goddess of health, wealth and prosperity to your abode with open arms.
2. This Navratri, let there be lights which will eliminate all your sins and illuminate your soul. Jai Mata Di!
3. Chalo Bulava Aya Hai, Mata Rani Ne Darbar Mein Bulaya Hai
Bolo Ambe Maat Ki Jai!
4. Oh Goddess Durga, purify my soul as I seek your blessings and welcome you to my abode.
5. Happy Navratri to all! Hope Maa will listen to your prayers.
6. Jai Mata Di! Zor Se Bolo, Awaaz Nae Ayi
Saarey Bolo—Jai Mata Di!
7. Fold your hands, close your eyes
Pray to Durga Maa for blessings all this while
8. Mother Goddess Durga will enlighten your soul and hope you shall forever stay under her guidance. Happy Durga Pujo!
9. It is that time of the year when families come together, friends are welcome and strangers turn familiar
Pujo is always special in our lives, so here’s wishing you all a great Durga Puja.
10. Navratri ke paavan avsar par aap sabhi ko hardik shubhkamnaye
Mata Rani aapki sabhi manokamnayein puri kare aur apke parivar ko hamesha sukhi, samridh aur sehat mandh rakhe. Jai Mata Di!