New Delhi: The 9-day long festival dedicated to Goddess Durga is around the corner and the nation is ready to get coloured in 'Mata Ki Bhakti'! The auspicious occasion is celebrated with great zeal across the country five times a year. And most prominently we celebrate 'Chaitra Navratri' which comes in the month of March-April and Sharad or Shardiya Navratri that falls in the month of September-October. Shardiya Navratri is also known as the Maha Navratri and is considered to be the most significant.
Send Durga Mata's blessings to your loved ones this Navratri with these TOP 10 WhatsApp text messages:
- May your life be filled with happiness on this pious festival of Navratri...Happy Navratri to all!
- I pray that Maa Durga removes all obstacles and blesses you with happiness around. Happy Navratri!
- Let your life be brightened with the light of happiness this Navratri! Light the lamp of happiness, prosperity and knowledge. Jai Mata Di!
- Dance on garba floor and celebrate the enchanting festival with your friends and families... Happy Navratri!
- May the divine mother Durga bless you and your family always. Jai Maa Ambe!
- Happy Navratri! Good wishes for a joyous and blessed Navratri. Jai Mata Di!
- Wishing you and your family a very happy & blessed Navratri! Jai Sherawali!
- Lakshmi ka Hath ho, Saraswati ka Sath ho, Ganesh ka niwas ho, aur Maa Durga ke ashirwad se Aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho… Jai Mata Di!
- Jagat paalan haar hai Maa, mukti ka dham hai Maa. hamari bakti ka adhar hai Maa, ham sab ki raksha ka aadhar hai Maa. Jai Maa!
Toh Bolo Sanche Darbaar Ki Jai!
Jai Mata Di!