Nazi concentration camp left Rose Mcgowan scarred for life
Washington: Actress Rose Mcgowan has revealed that her recent trip to Nazi concentration camp, Auschwitz, in Germany has left her scarred for life.
She insisted that the memories of the gas chambers where Jews were mercilessly killed during the Holocaust would always haunt her.
“I truly think, had I heard a German accent anywhere in my vicinity, I would have lunged at them and killed them,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Black Book magazine.
“There was a point, when I came across the room filled with all the babies’ shoes, where it took everything in me not to fall to the floor and start screaming like a madman.
“By the time I hit the gas chambers, I never wanted to stop screaming,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row