Nazi concentration camp left Rose Mcgowan scarred for life
Washington: Actress Rose Mcgowan has revealed that her recent trip to Nazi concentration camp, Auschwitz, in Germany has left her scarred for life.
She insisted that the memories of the gas chambers where Jews were mercilessly killed during the Holocaust would always haunt her.
“I truly think, had I heard a German accent anywhere in my vicinity, I would have lunged at them and killed them,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Black Book magazine.
“There was a point, when I came across the room filled with all the babies’ shoes, where it took everything in me not to fall to the floor and start screaming like a madman.
“By the time I hit the gas chambers, I never wanted to stop screaming,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru