Neil Patrick Harris moving to New York
Los Angeles: `How I Met Your Mother` star Neil Patrick Harris is planning to relocate to New York when he finishes shooting the ninth and final season of the hit TV show.
Harris is engaged to actor David Burtka and they together raise two-year-old twins Gideon and Harper, reported Us magazine.
"It would be great to move the ring from my right hand to my left, but Prop 8 won`t allow us to do that," Harris said referring to California`s ban on same-sex marriage.
The proud fathers said they are looking forward to living in a state that recognises same-sex couples as equal citizens under the law.
"`How I Met Your Mother` is wrapping up its last season next year, and we`re kind of at the end of a chapter in our lives, which will be in New York. So, it`s fun to be here tonight. We`re here in New York City and imagining the future, which won`t be too far away," Harris added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?