New York is a great city: Daniel Radcliffe
London: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe says he likes the positivity and enthusiasm of New York.
The 24-year-old actor said he likes being in the city, reported Contactmusic.
`Anyone who equates `coolness` with a lack of enthusiasm is just very, very irritating to me...New York is a great city," Radcliffe said.
"It has an incredible energy and it is very positive. I think in England we sometimes make fun of Americans for being so positive but I am actually all about that. I love enthusiasm," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show