Niall Horan asks fans for privacy on twitter over knee surgery
London: One Direction singer Niall Horan, who is recovering from major knee surgery, asked his fans to respect his privacy on twitter.
The 20-year-old `Story Of My Life` hitmaker, whose pictures emerged sporting a cast and crutches at Heathrow airport, took to his micro-blogging site account to tell his 16.7 million followers to give him privacy as he tries to recover, reported Daily Mirror.
"Hey guys I know most of you have seen those pics today! Yes I`ve had major surgery, a much larger surgery than first anticipated, but I would like to tell you, it was a complete success! Considering the scale of it!" he wrote.
"So all I ask of you guys is that you would respect my privacy as I try to recover and get for the where we are tour," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President