Niall Horan buys LA home
Los Angeles: One Direction star Niall Horan has bought a new house here and has already befriended his neighbours reality TV stars Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
The 19-year-old singer has splashed out USD 1.5 million on a new home in a luxury gated complex and his new American home boasts a swimming pool and games room.
But builders refused the pop star`s request for a bar because he is under the legal drinking age in the US, reported TMZ online.
"The guarded community where Niall lives when he`s in LA is a good investment - and it`s packed with celebrity neighbours. As well as the Kardashians, other residents include Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and Jennifer Lopez," a source said.
"Niall wanted a permanent place in the States because One Direction will be spending a lot more time there this year and he didn`t want to stay in a string of hotels," the source said.
And the house could even spark a new career move for the `Little Things` singer. He has befriended his young new neighbours, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, the daughters of Kris and Bruce Jenner, and the teenage sisters are keen for him to appear on their family reality TV show `Keeping Up With the Kardashians`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her