Nick Frost refused to dance on his wedding
London: Comedian Nick Frost says the fear of being judged by the people prevented him from dancing with his wife on their wedding day.
The 41-year-old actor said while marrying Christina Frost, with whom he has a two-year-old son, he felt conscious about dancing in front of all the guests.
"I had a secret fantasy and that was that I always wanted to be a dancer. I like dancing, I`m a good dancer but I don`t like people watching me dance," Frost said.
"And that fear ruined my wedding because I didn`t want to dance with my wife in front of our guests on our wedding day," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Shahid Kapoor's latest 'Udta Punjab' pic will make your jaw drop! – Image inside
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is