Nick Frost refused to dance on his wedding
London: Comedian Nick Frost says the fear of being judged by the people prevented him from dancing with his wife on their wedding day.
The 41-year-old actor said while marrying Christina Frost, with whom he has a two-year-old son, he felt conscious about dancing in front of all the guests.
"I had a secret fantasy and that was that I always wanted to be a dancer. I like dancing, I`m a good dancer but I don`t like people watching me dance," Frost said.
"And that fear ruined my wedding because I didn`t want to dance with my wife in front of our guests on our wedding day," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi