Nick Grimshaw, Holly Hagan keen to buy Katie Price`s car
London: TV and radio presenter Nick Grimshaw and TV show ‘Geordie Shore’ star Holly Hagan want to buy former model Katie Price`s pink Range Rover after she tweeted about wanting to sell the vehicle.
Price took to Twitter over the weekend to share that she wants to sell the customised Vogue model car, which has the registration plate KPII HOT, a diamond encrusted clock worth 25,000 pounds, and aluminium wheels, exhaust and pedals.
She lured her `followers` to buy the vehicle, on which she is said to have spent a whopping 100,000 pounds in 2011, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Responding to her message, Grimshaw said he was very interested in making the purchase.
However, he also faces competition in landing the vehicle from Hagan, but only if she can raise the necessary funds.
"OMG I would love it wish I could afford it," Hegan posted on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Moving on! Sean Penn gives Minka Kelly a 'pricy' birthday bash
- 'Hot' Neha Dhupia poses for Maxim July cover