Nick Lachey against raising son in LA
Los Angeles: The former 98 Degrees singer Nick Lachey plans to bring up his son Camden in his home town Cincinatti, Ohio.
Currently residing here with his wife Vanessa and son Camden, the singer plans to move to Cincinatti when his son gets a little older.
"I`ve never embraced the idea of raising my kid in Los Angeles. My wife Vanessa and I share a common understanding that family is the most important thing and we both appreciate the idea of raising our kids around their grandparents and cousins," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lachey as saying.
The 39-year-old wants his seven-month-old son to have upbringing similar to his.
"I can`t wait until my kids and my brother Drew`s kids are running through the woods together like we used to. It`s going to be a lot of fun to watch them grow up together," he said.
Lachey and Vanessa want more kids.
"We`ve definitely talked about having more than one baby and having one has only strengthened that. But my brother and I are almost three years apart, so I thought that was a nice age difference," he said.
"Fatherhood is far better than anything I could have imagined. I want to support Camden in whatever he wants to do in life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!