Nick Lachey hints Kim Kardashian used him to earn fame
New York: Nick Lachey has suggested that Kim Kardashian used him to get famous.
Lachey, who briefly dated Kardashian in 2006 following his divorce from Jessica Simpson, told Details Magazine that the 32-year-old actress tipped off the paparazzi about their movie date in May that year, the New York Post reported.
When asked whether photos of their early dates marked the start of Kardashian’s career, Lachey replied, “That’s one way to interpret it. Let’s just say this: We went to a movie. No one followed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left, there were 30 photographers waiting outside.”
The 39-year-old singer said that there are certain ways to play this game, and some people play it well.
He added saying that Kardashian also had some help from the sex tape with Ray J.
Kardashian credits the start of her fame after her movie date with the singer.
“It started when I went out on a date with Nick Lachey,” she wrote in the 2010 book ‘Kardashian Konfidential.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows