Nick Lachey needs nanny for son
Los Angeles: Actor-singer Nick Lachey has realised that very soon he may need a nanny to look after his son Camden.
The actor, 39, and his TV presenter wife Vanessa Minnillo had their first baby in August last year, and they think they would need more help as he gets older, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
He said: "We actually don`t have a nanny yet, so between her work schedule and my work schedule it`s kind of like, `All right, what do you got today? Can you watch him here?` You have to kind of schedule time to do stuff."
"As things are getting busier, now it`s like, `Okay, we`ve gotta have somebody help us out.` But we really wanted to be as hands-on as we could, especially early on. You don`t want to look back and say, `I didn`t get the full experience`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!