Nick Lachey needs nanny for son
Los Angeles: Actor-singer Nick Lachey has realised that very soon he may need a nanny to look after his son Camden.
The actor, 39, and his TV presenter wife Vanessa Minnillo had their first baby in August last year, and they think they would need more help as he gets older, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
He said: "We actually don`t have a nanny yet, so between her work schedule and my work schedule it`s kind of like, `All right, what do you got today? Can you watch him here?` You have to kind of schedule time to do stuff."
"As things are getting busier, now it`s like, `Okay, we`ve gotta have somebody help us out.` But we really wanted to be as hands-on as we could, especially early on. You don`t want to look back and say, `I didn`t get the full experience`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!