Nicki Minaj calls snake bite dancer `trooper`
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj has praised the dancer who was bitten by a snake during rehearsals, revealing the brave stage star refused to let the injury stop her performing.
One of the hip-hop star`s dancers was hurt by the reptile while practising a routine for Minaj`s rendition of new single `Anaconda`, and she was hospitalised, reportedly.
The snake was subsequently removed from the stage show, and Minaj reveals the bitten dancer refused to axe her performance at the MTV VMAs on August 24.
"One of dancers got bitten by a snake, and she handled it like a trooper. She went to the doctor, she`s fine, she actually still performed," Minaj said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!