Nicki Minaj new face of Pepsi
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj has signed a multi-million dollar deal to front the campaign for Pepsi`s new drink called Pop.
Derek Jackson, head of Glu agency who brokered the agreement, confirms the star shot a television commercial for the new product in South America last month.
"You`ll see the commercial probably in the next two months. That`ll be a segue into a new beverage Pepsi has, called `Pop,` and she`ll be the face of the brand, it`s going to be explosive" femalefirst.co.uk quoted Derek as saying.
The 29-year-old, who has an income of 4 million pounds last year, is planning to tour Britain in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai