Nicolas Cage becomes grandfather
Los Angeles: Actor Nicolas Cage has become grandfather as his son Weston has welcomed a baby boy with wife Danielle.
The couple welcomed their first baby on July 1 and has named him Lucian Augustus Coppola Cage.
"Lucian Augustus Coppola Cage was born on July 1, 2014 at 3:14 pm," the representative for the couple said. This is the couple`s first child.
News of Danielle`s pregnancy first broke earlier this year. The couple had chosen the baby`s name months before birth.
"Lucian is of Romanian descent, which is what I am," Danielle had said. "And Augustus is taken from Weston`s grandfather. We honour him very much. He was of extreme brilliance. He was a genius," Weston had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date