Nicolas Cage becomes grandfather
Los Angeles: Actor Nicolas Cage has become grandfather as his son Weston has welcomed a baby boy with wife Danielle.
The couple welcomed their first baby on July 1 and has named him Lucian Augustus Coppola Cage.
"Lucian Augustus Coppola Cage was born on July 1, 2014 at 3:14 pm," the representative for the couple said. This is the couple`s first child.
News of Danielle`s pregnancy first broke earlier this year. The couple had chosen the baby`s name months before birth.
"Lucian is of Romanian descent, which is what I am," Danielle had said. "And Augustus is taken from Weston`s grandfather. We honour him very much. He was of extreme brilliance. He was a genius," Weston had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama