Nicolas Cage`s anger could`ve landed him in jail
Los Angeles: Actor Nicolas Cage says he was such an angry young man during his teenage years that his aggression could have even landed him in jail.
However, the 49-year-old, who has been part of some great aggressive flicks like `The Rock`, `Face/Off`, `Gone in 60 Seconds" and `Lord Of War`, thanks his profession for not letting him stray from the right path, reports thesun.co.uk
"Wish I had not been so angry at 18. I was a pretty wild guy with a lot of energy. I was into punk rock and didn’t know where I was fitting in," Cage said.
"I wanted that energy to go somewhere. I wanted it to be constructive rather than destructive - but I just did not have a clue in which direction to take it. Finding a career in which I could express those feelings was lucky. It could have gone either way. I could have ended up in jail," he added.
However, now the actor is a calmer person.
"I have learned to calm down. I have developed into a person who is generally happy," he said.
Cage will soon be seen in forthcoming movie `The Frozen Ground`, in which he plays a cop chasing a serial killer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Amitabh Bachchan hails Yuvraj Singh, calls him an exceptional champ!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!