Los Angeles: Nicolas Cage`s former security guard is suing him for USD 115,000 as he claims the actor wrongfully terminated his services last year.
Richard Brun said in his lawsuit that the ‘National Treasure’ star wrongfully terminated his contract and did not pay the amount of salary promised to him, reported TMZ Online.
According to the new lawsuit, which was filed in Orange County, Brun was hired back in September last year but was fired "without any valid reason" two weeks later.
Brun said he was not paid what was promised in his security contract. It was not stated what his duties were.
Brun said he suffered around USD 115,000 as a result and is suing Cage at least that amount. The actor has not given a comment on the lawsuit.
First Published: Sunday, September 23, 2012, 13:09