Nicole Kidman falls after paparazzi bike crash
Los Angeles: `Moulin Rouge` star Nicole Kidman was knocked to the ground after a photographer on a bicycle crashed into her.
The 46-year-old actress was returning to the Carlyle Hotel after watching the Calvin Klein show at New York Fashion Week when the snapper, named as Carl Wu, came speeding toward her, reported TMZ online.
Wu allegedly lost control of his bike and could not avoid colliding with the actress, who tumbled to the ground as her high heels flew off her feet.
A furious Kidman initially wanted to press charges, but cops who arrived at the scene would not arrest Wu for a criminal offence, writing the paparazzo a ticket instead for cycling on the sidewalk.
Kidman was said to have no visible injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why