Nicole Kidman respects kids’ choice to follow Scientology
Los Angeles: Nicole Kidman, who has chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology, doesn’t have a problem with her kids following the controversial religion.
She told the Hollywood Reporter that she utterly respects the beliefs of her two children (adopted with former hubby Tom Cruise) who are Scientologists.
Vanity Fair’s Scientology expose and Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright’s book both claim that the Church turned them against her, something she’ll neither confirm nor deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!