Nicole Kidman respects kids’ choice to follow Scientology
Los Angeles: Nicole Kidman, who has chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology, doesn’t have a problem with her kids following the controversial religion.
She told the Hollywood Reporter that she utterly respects the beliefs of her two children (adopted with former hubby Tom Cruise) who are Scientologists.
Vanity Fair’s Scientology expose and Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright’s book both claim that the Church turned them against her, something she’ll neither confirm nor deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles