Nicole Kidman respects kids’ choice to follow Scientology
Los Angeles: Nicole Kidman, who has chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology, doesn’t have a problem with her kids following the controversial religion.
She told the Hollywood Reporter that she utterly respects the beliefs of her two children (adopted with former hubby Tom Cruise) who are Scientologists.
Vanity Fair’s Scientology expose and Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright’s book both claim that the Church turned them against her, something she’ll neither confirm nor deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!