Nicole Kidman respects kids’ choice to follow Scientology
Los Angeles: Nicole Kidman, who has chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology, doesn’t have a problem with her kids following the controversial religion.
She told the Hollywood Reporter that she utterly respects the beliefs of her two children (adopted with former hubby Tom Cruise) who are Scientologists.
Vanity Fair’s Scientology expose and Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright’s book both claim that the Church turned them against her, something she’ll neither confirm nor deny.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH