Nicole Richie loves motherhood
Los Angeles: Actress-designer Nicole Richie adores being a parent and says she has learned a lot about herself since having children.
Richie says raising her daughter Harlow, six, and son Sparrow, four, with husband Joel Madden has taught her about her ``real`` self and loves being a role model for the youngsters.
"It teaches you a lot about yourself and about patience and about coming from a place of love and constant compassion," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"Having kids gives you the opportunity to be the real you. I love being a mother and being an example to my kids. It`s fun - you get to relive your childhood all over again," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!