Nicole Richie wants stable home for kids
London: Actress-singer Nicole Richie says she wants her children to have a stable home because she spent much of her childhood on the road with her father Lionel Richie.
The 30-year-old, who has kids Harlow, four, and three-year-old Sparrow with rocker husband Joel Madden, wants them to spend most of their time at home, reported a website.
"One of the biggest differences in the way I`m raising my kids versus the way I was raised is that I was on tour a lot. I don`t really do that with my kids. It`s important to me that they have stability. I like them to be home," she said.
However, Nicole - who has previously battled drug addiction - insists there was nothing wrong with the way she was raised by Lionel and her mother Brenda.
"I was taken out of school and had tutors. By the time my father went onstage, I was asleep. There`s no right or wrong way to raise a family. Look, I don`t know anyone who can say they don`t just try and do the best that they can do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Beauty And The Beast' teaser poster OUT! Get ready for a magical ride
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- Ellen Degeneres makes history at People's Choice Awards 2017! Check out the winners list
- Shah Rukh Khan in Sahir Ludhianvi biopic by Sanjay Leela Bhansali? Here's what you should know