Nicole Richie wants stable home for kids
London: Actress-singer Nicole Richie says she wants her children to have a stable home because she spent much of her childhood on the road with her father Lionel Richie.
The 30-year-old, who has kids Harlow, four, and three-year-old Sparrow with rocker husband Joel Madden, wants them to spend most of their time at home, reported a website.
"One of the biggest differences in the way I`m raising my kids versus the way I was raised is that I was on tour a lot. I don`t really do that with my kids. It`s important to me that they have stability. I like them to be home," she said.
However, Nicole - who has previously battled drug addiction - insists there was nothing wrong with the way she was raised by Lionel and her mother Brenda.
"I was taken out of school and had tutors. By the time my father went onstage, I was asleep. There`s no right or wrong way to raise a family. Look, I don`t know anyone who can say they don`t just try and do the best that they can do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 34, Anushka Sharma shares UNSEEN PIC on Twitter!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles