Nicole Richie wants stable home for kids
London: Actress-singer Nicole Richie says she wants her children to have a stable home because she spent much of her childhood on the road with her father Lionel Richie.
The 30-year-old, who has kids Harlow, four, and three-year-old Sparrow with rocker husband Joel Madden, wants them to spend most of their time at home, reported a website.
"One of the biggest differences in the way I`m raising my kids versus the way I was raised is that I was on tour a lot. I don`t really do that with my kids. It`s important to me that they have stability. I like them to be home," she said.
However, Nicole - who has previously battled drug addiction - insists there was nothing wrong with the way she was raised by Lionel and her mother Brenda.
"I was taken out of school and had tutors. By the time my father went onstage, I was asleep. There`s no right or wrong way to raise a family. Look, I don`t know anyone who can say they don`t just try and do the best that they can do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar to work together! Details inside
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actors prays for her good health
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore
- Smart dressing tips for children during monsoon