Nicole Scherzinger and beau Lewis Hamilton aiming for top spot
London: While her F1 beau Lewis Hamilton burns rubber on the racing track, Nicole Scherzinger proves that she too is not lagging behind.
The sultry singer sent temperatures soaring, as fans celebrated her new single, ` Boomerang`, which scorched towards No.1, the Mirror reported.
And despite being on fire in the charts, the former Pussycat Doll remained cool for the camera as she grabbed hold of a big flaming ring in a skimpy outfit and stilettoes.
In the other snaps, the X Factor judge, 34, walked the tightrope in a short frilly dress, and also displayed her impressive pins on a swing.
Meanwhile, Hamilton is due to enjoy his first race of 2013 on Sunday morning following a wet and wild qualifying session in Melbourne.
But the singer was not there to support her on/off boyfriend of seven years due to work commitments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!