Nicole Scherzinger eyeing £5m London pad to be closer to Lewis Hamilton
London: `X Factor` judge Nicole Scherzinger is apparently planning to buy a 5-million-pound home in London to keep an eye on boyfriend Lewis Hamilton.
The house is barely three miles north of the central London hotel where Hamilton invited a party of 10 girls in July.
Scherzinger loves the plush Regent``s Park area, where her neighbours would include Sven Goran Eriksson and Barbara Windsor.
"Nicole decided to look for a house soon after she began working on the X Factor. She loves London and wants a home here. It`s much nearer to Lewis, who has a home in Monaco. It means she will be able to spend much more time with him,” the Mirror quoted a Racing One source as saying.
"He spends a lot of time on the racing circuit so seeing each other can sometimes be a challenge. This, along with her increased workload in Britain, has made moving a no-brainer.
"She also hopes that being in the UK will put her in pole position for Simon Cowell to take her on for next year`s series,” the source added.
But the source said Nicole would also keep her Los Angeles home, as she will always need a base there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!