Nicole Scherzinger happy with acceptance in Britain
London: American singer Nicole Scherzinger, a judge on the British edition of TV talent show "The X Factor", is overwhelmed with the love and affection she has received from the people of Britain.
"I love their sense of humour. I love their hearts...unbelievably talented people. It means a lot to me that they have embraced me for who I am and not made me feel like a stranger. I really appreciate it," New! magazine quoted Scherzinger as saying.
The singer feels like she belongs here now.
"I do (feel like I`m British), because Britain has accepted me and treated me so well. I live here more than I do in the US now," the 35-year-old said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'