Nicole Scherzinger happy with acceptance in Britain
London: American singer Nicole Scherzinger, a judge on the British edition of TV talent show "The X Factor", is overwhelmed with the love and affection she has received from the people of Britain.
"I love their sense of humour. I love their hearts...unbelievably talented people. It means a lot to me that they have embraced me for who I am and not made me feel like a stranger. I really appreciate it," New! magazine quoted Scherzinger as saying.
The singer feels like she belongs here now.
"I do (feel like I`m British), because Britain has accepted me and treated me so well. I live here more than I do in the US now," the 35-year-old said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India