Nicole Scherzinger struggles to answer questions on Malala
London: Nicole Scherzinger struggled to answer a reporter`s question on the brave Pakistani schoolgirl, Malala, who was shot in the head by the Taliban.
During the same award ceremony, where Malala won the Teenager of Courage award, the 35-year-old singer was lost for words when asked by a reporter to comment on the braveness shown by the 16-year-old girl, the Daily Express reported.
The former `Pussycat Doll` said that she didn`t know the story that well and after a good amount of pause added that she thought Malala was "amazing, a righteous, empowering, powerful woman."
Malala, was voted by thousands of people after she stood up to terrorists for Pakistani girls` rights to be educated, received the award via a video link from David Beckham.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated