Nigella Lawson banned from flying to US post illegal drug confession
London: Nigella Lawson was banned from flying to the US after she confessed to using illegal drugs, it has been revealed.
Lawson went to Heathrow on Sunday morning to catch a British Airway flight to Los Angeles, but was told that she wouldn`t be allowed into the flight,reportedly.
Sources claimed that the TV chef didn`t seem to say much, but did not look happy and she had to turn around and leave.
The US asks people if they have ever been arrested or convicted in relation to illegal drugs and can decide to prevent entry to the country even if the person involved was never charged.
The 54-year-old, who is a judge on cookery show `The Taste` in the US, had admitted that she took cocaine seven times and smoked cannabis during a court hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!