Nigella Lawson used to lock herself in secret room, reveals former aide
Melbourne: Nigella Lawson reportedly used to lock herself in a secret bunker in her 27 million dollars Chelsea mansion, which she nicknamed `The Cell`.
The celebrity chef`s former housekeeper Francesca Grillo has revealed that she would lock the door and tell everyone to not bother her, except for one of her housekeepers who brought her tea, News.com.au reported.
The Italian aide added Lawson was very demanding and it felt like nobody could win with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians prefer ‘sleeping’ with smartphones over sex: survey
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`