Nigella Lawson used to lock herself in secret room, reveals former aide
Melbourne: Nigella Lawson reportedly used to lock herself in a secret bunker in her 27 million dollars Chelsea mansion, which she nicknamed `The Cell`.
The celebrity chef`s former housekeeper Francesca Grillo has revealed that she would lock the door and tell everyone to not bother her, except for one of her housekeepers who brought her tea, News.com.au reported.
The Italian aide added Lawson was very demanding and it felt like nobody could win with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!