No acting for Ben Affleck`s kids
Los Angeles: Actor-filmmaker Ben Affleck, who has three children with actress wife Jennifer Garner, does not want them to work in Hollywood because he thinks they are already exposed too much.
"I would do whatever I could to discourage that. My kids have enough issues of being exposed in ways that I don`t want them to be exposed, in magazines and shows and stuff," Affleck told eonline.com.
However, the actor admitted that when his children get older, he will support them if they are interested in theatre.
"You know, if you are interested in drama, there are great theatre classes and stuff, and that`s what`s appropriate," said Affleck, who is father to Violet, 7, Seraphina, 4, and 11-month-old Samuel.
Affleck previously revealed he thinks his working life is richer because of his family life.
"They are the most important people in my life. Family is a wonderful thing, but it doesn`t mean you can`t do other stuff in your life. In fact, having a family makes whatever other thing you have that much richer," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity