No harm in no make-up look
New York: Several women assume that make-up is the best way to enhance their appearance. But going bare-faced has its own benefits.
Here’s a list of reasons not to wear make-up, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- You don`t have to worry about men staring at your red lips.
- You can run on the treadmill and not have your foundation melt due to sweat.
- You won`t shock the man you`ve been dating the first time you decide to go bare-faced.
- If you take good care of your skin, there`s no need to cover it up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'