No more alcohol for Ellen DeGeneres
Los Angeles: TV show host Ellen DeGeneres has decided to give up alcohol to support her partner Portia de Rossi, who recently came out of rehabilitation.
DeGeneres, 56, who married the actress in 2008, is determined to do anything to make sure Portia, 41, remains healthy following the successful 30-day period at Passages Malibu rehabilitation facility, suggest reports.
"Ellen has always been a big drinker. She loves her wine but she`s realised her behaviour has only enabled Portia to drink as well, and she feels partially responsible for Portia`s rehab stint," a source was quoted as saying.
In 2000, Portia had been admitted to a rehabilitation centre for treatment for an eating disorder after her weight reportedly plunged to just 82 lbs (about 38 kgs).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!