No more alcohol for Ellen DeGeneres
Los Angeles: TV show host Ellen DeGeneres has decided to give up alcohol to support her partner Portia de Rossi, who recently came out of rehabilitation.
DeGeneres, 56, who married the actress in 2008, is determined to do anything to make sure Portia, 41, remains healthy following the successful 30-day period at Passages Malibu rehabilitation facility, suggest reports.
"Ellen has always been a big drinker. She loves her wine but she`s realised her behaviour has only enabled Portia to drink as well, and she feels partially responsible for Portia`s rehab stint," a source was quoted as saying.
In 2000, Portia had been admitted to a rehabilitation centre for treatment for an eating disorder after her weight reportedly plunged to just 82 lbs (about 38 kgs).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?