No more kids for Jessica Simpson
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jessica Simpson, who feels her family is complete after having two children in quick succession, has no plans to expand her brood further.
Posting a cute picture of a friend`s baby with herself on Instagram, Simpson wrote: "I love you Jack, but I do not want another!!"
Simpson is blessed with a two-year-old daughter Maxwell and a 13-month-old son Ace with husband Eric Johnson and says her family is now complete, suggest reports.
The `Dukes of Hazzard` star tied the knot with the former NFL player in California on July 5 in front of family and close friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth