No one should Google themselves: Sandra Bullock
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock recently did a little search about herself on search engine Google, and says no one should ever attempt that.
The 49-year-old received the actress of the year award at the 25th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival for her movie `Gravity`.
"So, I Googled myself and read the comments section, thinking I could get some tidbits of what people really think of me," eonline.com quoted Bullock as saying Jan 4.
"No human being should ever read the comments sections or ever Google oneself at any time," she added.
But `The Heat` star says she learned a lot about herself, and opened up about her discoveries - good and bad.
"Some things I was very well aware of. `Sandra Bullock is over 40` came up a lot. I know that. `Sandra Bullock`s way past 40`, yeah, I know that, too... And apparently Julia (Roberts)... You and I are in a dispute over George Clooney. We talked about this, right? It`s shared custody and we`re both fine with it," she said.
Bullock, who hasn`t publicly dated anyone since her divorce from her husband Jesse James, also touched on her relationship rumours.
"(There were) lots and lots of comments about who I`ve dated. Some are true and some I`ll never admit to," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala