No time for wedding plans: Kate Hudson
London: Kate Hudson insists she and her beau Matthew Bellamy do not have time to plan their big day due to their careers.
The 35-year-old actress, who has been engaged to Bellamy for three years and, admitted their hectic work schedules has put their wedding plans on the back burner, reportedly.
"You don`t (have time to plan a wedding with a busy career), which is why I`m not (planning my wedding). We got a busy summer. We`re really looking forward to it. I`m shooting a movie and so you know, we`re doing a bunch this summer," she said.
Hudson, whose four-year relationship with the Muse frontman has been the subject of recent speculation that it is on the rocks, believes it takes a lot of work to share life with another person.
"Relationships are the most challenging things. It`s where you do the most work in your life. You come face-to-face with yourself, and if you can deal with realising we`re all flawed, accept it and work with it, you might have a really amazing, lasting relationship," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee