No time for wedding plans: Kate Hudson
London: Kate Hudson insists she and her beau Matthew Bellamy do not have time to plan their big day due to their careers.
The 35-year-old actress, who has been engaged to Bellamy for three years and, admitted their hectic work schedules has put their wedding plans on the back burner, reportedly.
"You don`t (have time to plan a wedding with a busy career), which is why I`m not (planning my wedding). We got a busy summer. We`re really looking forward to it. I`m shooting a movie and so you know, we`re doing a bunch this summer," she said.
Hudson, whose four-year relationship with the Muse frontman has been the subject of recent speculation that it is on the rocks, believes it takes a lot of work to share life with another person.
"Relationships are the most challenging things. It`s where you do the most work in your life. You come face-to-face with yourself, and if you can deal with realising we`re all flawed, accept it and work with it, you might have a really amazing, lasting relationship," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!