Nobody can stay beloved forever: Jennifer Lawrence
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence reckons her high-profile status will not be long-lasting as she feels that it is only a matter of time before people get bored of her.
"Nobody can stay beloved forever,” contactmusic.com quoted the 23-year-old as saying.
"I never believed it, the whole time. I was like, just wait: People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere," she added.
The “Hunger Games” actress also has an explanation why her time in the spotlight is limited.
"I`m way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I`m really hyper, most likely because I`ve been drinking, and I can`t not photo-bomb somebody if it`s a good opportunity,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows