Nobody can stay beloved forever: Jennifer Lawrence
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence reckons her high-profile status will not be long-lasting as she feels that it is only a matter of time before people get bored of her.
"Nobody can stay beloved forever,” contactmusic.com quoted the 23-year-old as saying.
"I never believed it, the whole time. I was like, just wait: People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere," she added.
The “Hunger Games” actress also has an explanation why her time in the spotlight is limited.
"I`m way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I`m really hyper, most likely because I`ve been drinking, and I can`t not photo-bomb somebody if it`s a good opportunity,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Leaked? Anushka Sharma's FIRST LOOK from 'Phillauri'!
- Here’s why Salman Khan should get married
- Kangana Ranaut in no mood to talk about Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!