North West`s wardrobe worth $1 million?
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West love to spend on new clothes for their 14-month-old daughter North West and her wardrobe is reportedly worth $1 million.
"Kim and Kanye see North as an extension of themselves, so it`s no shock that she is the most glamorous baby on the planet. They are addicted to spoiling her," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Nori has more than $1 million worth of designer clothes, and a lot of them are custom-made. She`s got tons of Givenchy, Gucci, Louis Vuitton.... She even has a fur coat designed especially for her by Karl Lagerfeld that cost $20,000," added the source.
It is also believed that Kanye has managed to get Hermes to design a mini Birkin bag for North.
North has also an expensive jewellery collection, including a ruby and pearl necklace that the rapper insured for $500,000 after he bought it in Paris.
"Kanye gets such a thrill out of dressing her up, he`s started calling her his mini muse. He`s even talking about designing a clothing line for her," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tabu replaces Rekha in 'Fitoor'?
- Shahid Kapoor sleepless over marriage?
- Tough to match Varun's level of dance in 'ABCD2': Shraddha
- 'Bajirao Mastani' Bhansali's most precious project: Ranveer Singh
- Netflix renews 'Grace And Frankie' for season two
- Kriti finds Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka stylish
- Zayn Malik may make 'X Factor' comeback as judge
- 'Supergirl' pilot leaks online six months before schedule
- 'Umrao Jaan' director Muzaffar Ali wraps up 'Jaanisaar'
- Box-office success needed to encourage women helmers: Sarandon
- Katy Perry, John Mayer dating again?
- Lindsay Lohan may complete community service on time
- Jennifer Lopez debuts short hair
- Taylor Swift says being a pop star is not that hard
- Keira Knightley welcomes 1st child with hubby James Righton
- 'Water baby' Chrissy Teigen bares it all for sexy DuJour shoot
- TV mogul Simon Cowell wants a daughter
- Johnny Depp names adopted bat Jacki Sparrow
- Choi Min-sik wins Grand Prize at Baeksang Awards in Seoul
- Demi Moore, daughter look identical in new image
- When Martin Sheen felt 'powerless'
- Zayn Malik spends 'a lot of time in kitchen'
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800