North West takes first step
Los Angeles: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are "so proud" of their 13-month-old daughter North, who has taken her first steps.
The `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star shared that daughter North has taken her first steps and posted the cute snapshots of her little girl, reportedly.
"Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her first steps right when she got out of the pool! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! Photo credit: Daddy," Kim wrote.
The picture shows little North all wrapped up in a yellow towel after having some fun in the pool while Kim plants a big kiss on her face. Kanye is not seen in the pic since he is behind the camera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai