Not brilliant with kids: Simon Cowell
Los Angeles: `X Factor` judge Simon Cowell says he is excited to welcome his first child, a baby boy, with girlfriend Lauren Silverman, but also admits he`s not perfect when it comes to parenting.
"I`m not brilliant with babies. I never know what to do. But once he`s older I think I`ll be a good dad in terms of advice.
And then I`ll get to do all the things I want to do, like go to Disneyland or Universal Studios, teach him how to drive?I love all that," Cowell told Parade magazine.
The 54-year-old said that people might even be surprised to learn he`s really just a big kid himself.
"I love animals and cartoons. I pretty much like everything I liked as a kid?the same foods and TV programs. I still watch Scooby-Doo. I never grew up," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic
- Clash with Salman Khan's 'Sultan' averted; check out the release date of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’