Not picking any sides: Gomez on Israeli-Palestine conflict
Los Angeles: Pop star Selena Gomez, whose Instagram post on Israeli-Palestinian conflict landed her in a controversy, clarifies that she is not taking sides.
On Friday she posted - "It`s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza" - on the photo sharing website.
“Please pray for those families and babies today. Please always remember what`s important in life. It`s not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change. #wearethenextgeneration,” she wrote in the caption.
Gomez received appreciation as well as criticism for her post on the conflict, in which the toll has reportedly crossed 330, including at least 80 children.
Later, she tried to mend it by posting another message on Instagram, which features a photo of a person meditating on water, suggest reports.
“And of course to be clear, I am not picking any sides,” the singer wrote in the photo`s caption.
“I am praying for peace and humanity for all,” she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!