Not picking any sides: Gomez on Israeli-Palestine conflict
Los Angeles: Pop star Selena Gomez, whose Instagram post on Israeli-Palestinian conflict landed her in a controversy, clarifies that she is not taking sides.
On Friday she posted - "It`s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza" - on the photo sharing website.
“Please pray for those families and babies today. Please always remember what`s important in life. It`s not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change. #wearethenextgeneration,” she wrote in the caption.
Gomez received appreciation as well as criticism for her post on the conflict, in which the toll has reportedly crossed 330, including at least 80 children.
Later, she tried to mend it by posting another message on Instagram, which features a photo of a person meditating on water, suggest reports.
“And of course to be clear, I am not picking any sides,” the singer wrote in the photo`s caption.
“I am praying for peace and humanity for all,” she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!