Not picking any sides: Gomez on Israeli-Palestine conflict
Los Angeles: Pop star Selena Gomez, whose Instagram post on Israeli-Palestinian conflict landed her in a controversy, clarifies that she is not taking sides.
On Friday she posted - "It`s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza" - on the photo sharing website.
“Please pray for those families and babies today. Please always remember what`s important in life. It`s not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change. #wearethenextgeneration,” she wrote in the caption.
Gomez received appreciation as well as criticism for her post on the conflict, in which the toll has reportedly crossed 330, including at least 80 children.
Later, she tried to mend it by posting another message on Instagram, which features a photo of a person meditating on water, suggest reports.
“And of course to be clear, I am not picking any sides,” the singer wrote in the photo`s caption.
“I am praying for peace and humanity for all,” she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple