Not picking any sides: Gomez on Israeli-Palestine conflict
Los Angeles: Pop star Selena Gomez, whose Instagram post on Israeli-Palestinian conflict landed her in a controversy, clarifies that she is not taking sides.
On Friday she posted - "It`s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza" - on the photo sharing website.
“Please pray for those families and babies today. Please always remember what`s important in life. It`s not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change. #wearethenextgeneration,” she wrote in the caption.
Gomez received appreciation as well as criticism for her post on the conflict, in which the toll has reportedly crossed 330, including at least 80 children.
Later, she tried to mend it by posting another message on Instagram, which features a photo of a person meditating on water, suggest reports.
“And of course to be clear, I am not picking any sides,” the singer wrote in the photo`s caption.
“I am praying for peace and humanity for all,” she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President