Not upset with Kelly Clarkson for not inviting us: Mom
Los Angeles, Oct 23 (IANS) Singer Kelly Clarkson, who married music manager Brandon Blackstock in an intimate ceremony, did not invite her mother, Jeanne Taylor for the wedding.
Taylor spoke out about her daughter`s wedding Oct 20, and said she is not upset, reports hollywoodlife.com.
"Kelly was so afraid we might be upset. But we were fine with it. I had known that she was under a lot of stress. And we just wanted her to be happy and not stressed out. I think the biggest thing for us to do was to allow her to do what she wanted to do," Taylor said.
The 31-year-old had initially planned a big wedding, but later just decided to elope with her long-time boyfriend at Blackberry Farm resort in Walland, Tennessee.
Clarkson and Blackstock got engaged in December 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!