Not voting, no right to complain: Soha Ali Khan
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan, who is spreading awareness about voting, says if you don`t vote, you don`t have the right to complain.
As a part of a campaign, t-shirts with imagery and text that encourage people to vote were launched here at PUMA store Wednesday and Soha graced the occasion.
"It`s a wonderful initiative and I expect highest turnout this year. I think this is the time to make the difference. Today`s youth are much more aware of politics and are well educated. I believe we can have a great future as each and every vote counts," Soha said.
"If you don`t vote, you don`t have the right to complain. So, we as individuals should go ahead and vote," she added.
Soha believes India will have a good system in future.
"I believe we can have a good system in the future. The reason we all are strongly supporting this cause is despite having seen scandals, corruption everything we want to go beyond that we hope for a change and we believe things will change gradually," said the `Rang De Basanti` star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows