Not voting, no right to complain: Soha Ali Khan
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan, who is spreading awareness about voting, says if you don`t vote, you don`t have the right to complain.
As a part of a campaign, t-shirts with imagery and text that encourage people to vote were launched here at PUMA store Wednesday and Soha graced the occasion.
"It`s a wonderful initiative and I expect highest turnout this year. I think this is the time to make the difference. Today`s youth are much more aware of politics and are well educated. I believe we can have a great future as each and every vote counts," Soha said.
"If you don`t vote, you don`t have the right to complain. So, we as individuals should go ahead and vote," she added.
Soha believes India will have a good system in future.
"I believe we can have a good system in the future. The reason we all are strongly supporting this cause is despite having seen scandals, corruption everything we want to go beyond that we hope for a change and we believe things will change gradually," said the `Rang De Basanti` star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her