Now a cocktail range inspired by Spice Girls!
London: A new cocktail range inspired by former band Spice Girls was launched here in the presence of the bandmates - Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown, Geri Halliwell and Melanie Chisholm.
The four stars visited the capital`s Harvey Nichols store to sip the Viva Forever!, created in their honour, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The cocktails were created to celebrate stage show Viva Forever!, the London musical which features the girl group`s music.
The production`s writer Jennifer Saunders also attended the launch.
Victoria Beckham, the fifth Spice Girls member, was absent from the launch as she was busy preparing her new style collection for the New York Fashion Week. Her friends missed her.
In a Twitter post, Chisholm wrote: "Missed you today Victoria Beckham. Good luck for NY Fashion Week."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study