Now a cocktail range inspired by Spice Girls!
London: A new cocktail range inspired by former band Spice Girls was launched here in the presence of the bandmates - Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown, Geri Halliwell and Melanie Chisholm.
The four stars visited the capital`s Harvey Nichols store to sip the Viva Forever!, created in their honour, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The cocktails were created to celebrate stage show Viva Forever!, the London musical which features the girl group`s music.
The production`s writer Jennifer Saunders also attended the launch.
Victoria Beckham, the fifth Spice Girls member, was absent from the launch as she was busy preparing her new style collection for the New York Fashion Week. Her friends missed her.
In a Twitter post, Chisholm wrote: "Missed you today Victoria Beckham. Good luck for NY Fashion Week."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto