Now, a new iPhone app to ‘tell you whether you``re beautiful or not`!
London: Want to know if you are beautiful or not? Don’t worry, as a new iPhone app will give you this answer.
Top agency Select Model Management has launched the 1.19 pounds application, called Model Potential, which will scan your face and tell you about your looks, reports the Sun.
As well as scanning your face, the application also requests your measurements - suit size for a bloke, boob size for the girls. It will also ask your age, height, face shape, the colour of your hair and eyes and how you would describe your build - from skinny to muscly.
Designers of the application said it analyses people`s looks using the "golden ratio". This 2,400-year-old mathematical system, which was used by the ancient Greeks and Egyptians, supposes that the more symmetrical something is the more beautiful it is to behold.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say